Kaleidoscope chicken roll
Finely chop the red bell pepper and greens.
Grease an aluminum foil with olive oil, place a piece of chicken breast fillet over which we place chopped greens in order, the hardened red pepper (just a little, so that the color doesn't go away) and then the cheese sticks.
Roll it, add salt and pepper and stick it with toothpicks. Then wrap it with aluminum foil like candy and put it in the hot oven.
After 15 minutes, unwrap the foil and leave it in the oven for another 5 minutes.
Then remove, grease again with olive oil and roll in chopped greens.
Cut the slices and place them like a kaleidoscope. :)
Chicken roll recipe
Rolling recipe of chicken you can serve it as an appetizer or with a salad, rice or a vegetable puree, as a main course. Whatever you choose to serve, it will definitely be a delicious meal.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 small onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- green onions
- salt pepper
- olive oil
- 5 slices of cheese
- 5 slices of bacon
- Beat the chicken breast with a kitchen hammer until you get a thickness of about 1 cm.
- Finely chop the onion, garlic, parsley and green onion. Add salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons of olive oil, all to taste.
- The obtained composition is placed over the chicken, then the cheese and bacon slices are added.
- The chest is rolled and fastened with toothpicks (or you can use kitchen thread)
- Place the roll in a non-stick pan that will be greased with a little olive oil and put in the oven at 180 C for 30 minutes.
The roll is cut into slices and it is recommended to serve hot for a more intense taste. I wish you good appetite!
Chicken roll & # 8211 an excellent alternative to salami
"Chicken roll" is an extraordinarily good appetizer, very tasty and good-looking, perfect for the holiday table or for preparing sandwiches for breakfast. This roll is very juicy, soft and appetizing and can brilliantly replace the salami in the store. We recommend that you prepare this homemade delicacy, because it is very easy to prepare and healthy!
-salt, paprika and black pepper to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Cut the chicken fillet into medium pieces. Press the garlic.
2. Soak the gelatin in water for 10 minutes.
3. Mix the chicken fillet, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic and gelatin.
4. Place the obtained mass on a food foil and wrap it in 10 layers, so that it is firm, tie the ends.
5. Boil the water and put the obtained roll, boil it for 1 hour.
6. Allow the roll to cool and refrigerate. The chicken roll is ready.
Adriana88 sent a wonderful recipe to our Contest: Chicken Roll. Bring spring with you with your wonderful recipes prepared for your loved ones and you can win a DeKassa 10 Liter pressure cooker with extra glass lid, a wok pan with lid and Bergner ceramic interior (Vioflam series), or a steam cooking pot with two Peterhof sites (bottom encapsulated in 3 layers), offered by Megaplus.ro.
1 chicken breast
100 g cheese
100 g of ham
Method of preparation
Cut the chicken breast into slices, overlap 3 slices and beat as for the slices. Season the slices of meat and then add slices of cheese, ham on top and eggs (which I boiled before). We run as tight as possible, taking care not to untie the strips of meat. Place in a pan greased with oil, grease the roll with oil and sprinkle with a little wine.
Add a little water and put in the oven until nicely browned. Let it cool a bit before cutting it.